A tire rotation allows your tires to wear more evenly which extends their life and ultimately saves you time and money. Driving style, wheel alignment, amount of miles driven and tire location on the vehicle are all factors in how your tires will wear.
The Tire Rotation Service Includes:
- Recommended every 7,500 miles
- All tires are inspected for visible damage or abnormal wear patterns
- All tires pressure are checked and filled to proper inflation
- All tires are rotated according to manufacturer’s specifications
- All lug nuts are inspected for abnormal wear or damage
- All lug nuts are installed to the proper torque specifications