Over time, the rubber serpentine belt will become brittle and crack. If the serpentine belt breaks, you will be left stranded. So it’s important to have your belts checked regularly. The serpentine belt transfers power from the engine to most of your major engine components: alternator, water pump, power steering pump and air conditioner compressor.
Our Serpentine Belt Service Includes:
- Recommended every 50,000 miles or once every 4 years
- Old serpentine belt is removed
- All belt pulleys are checked for excessive wear and/or damage
- New serpentine belt is installed and safety checked
- Our serpentine belts meet or exceed your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations